COVID-19 Updated Policies
For your safety, and ours, the following policies have been put into place for all appointments.
- Masks, that cover your nose and mouth, must be worn when inside of the salon and must be kept on through the duration of your appointment if you are not vaccinated.
- Masks may be removed during facial treatments and facial waxing.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entering & exiting.
- Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver before services are performed.
- Please bring only necessary personal items to your appointment.
- Children and extra guests will not be allowed during appointments at this time. If the person receiving a service is a minor one parent or guardian is allowed.
- Important vaccine news! Please allow two weeks after receiving the vaccine before scheduling any facial or waxing services.
Additional Safety Measures We Are Taking
- Service providers will have temperature taken prior to the start of every shift.
- Sanitation station set up to sanitize your hands upon entry and exit of salon.
- Extra time is being booked in between appointments to allow for extra sanitization in accordance with CA State Board.
- Service providers will wear a mask for all appointments.
Return & Refund Policy
Returns are only accepted on unopened & unused items within four days of original purchase.
Services provided are non-refundable.
Any returned check will be charged an additional $75 fee.
Cancellation, No Show, and Late Policy
Your time is important and valuable, as is ours. Appointment confirmation reminders are sent via text and email 48 hours ahead of scheduled appointments. If you are unable to keep your appointment please kindly give 48 - 24 hour notice.
Any appointments that are missed or cancelled with less than 24 hour notice will require full payment of the scheduled service.
If you are 10 or more minutes late to your appointment you will be considered a no show and charged 50 - 100% of appointment, and will need to reschedule your appointment.
If you arrive late and your service is still performed your appointment will be limited as to not impact other guests scheduled appointments.